GS YUASA Group safety and health management policy
We build a corporate culture that protects safety and health.
Supervisors carry out a safety patrol in the factory every day. Also, we carry out safety patrol guidance (once a year) by GS YUASA Safety and Health Management Department.
It is part of safety activities to prevent industrial accidents and it is essential in establishing safe and comfortable working environment. By looking at the company’s situation from different positions and checking the situation of the compliance, equipment and working environment, we think we can advance them to a higher level.
Practice 5 things as follows.
- Do not walk with your hand in your pocket.
- Do not use your cell phone while walking.
- Go up and down stairs using a railing.
- Do not cross a street diagonally.
- Practice pointing and calling.